If you are interested in my work, presentations and activities, you can donate me by.
- Real name
- Okuto Oyama
- Hundle name
- Oyama Michinoku, yamanoku
- October 30, 1989
- Noshiro, Akita
- Nagareyama, Chiba
- Wife, daughter, 3 cats and a large dog
I started my career as a Web designer, not as an engineer.
I changed my job as an engineer to concentrate on programming because I thought that I could not understand the basics of what I could and could not do on the browser and could not make expressions and feature proposals that would be pleasing to users, rather than the influence of my previous career when I was in charge of all direction-design programming.
I began my career as a markup engineer, taking basic coding and gradually moving into the frontend engineer space, including jQuery, Ajax communication, task runners, CSS design, and the use of frameworks.
Since joining a business company, I have been working on creating an environment that facilitates front-end development of monolithic server-side applications and eliminating technical debts. As a UI designer, I design UI using web technologies and check accessibility.
- Frontend Designer
- UI Designer
Related Links List
Open Source Activity
In addition to working for a company, I have been contributing to open source since 2020 in my spare time. I translate documents, propose accessibility improvements, respond to fixes, and make other minor corrections.
I utilize Scrapbox to compile daily events and interesting news in the form of a journal. Rather than updating daily, I post whenever inspiration strikes.Sorry, Japanese text only
PresentationsSorry, Japanese text only
- 2023/06/24 - WAI-ARIA の IDL 属性について
- 2023/05/17 - 当事者不在でも変化してきたクラウドワークスのフロントエンド開発について
- 2022/10/16 - Vue.js でアクセシブルなコンポーネントをつくるために
- 2022/08/30 - Storybook でフロントエンド開発の治安を良くしていく話
Please see Records for past stage.
- 2022/12/13 - ありがとう Webpacker さようなら Webpacker
- 2022/12/12 - クラウドワークス #accessibility チャンネル 気になる話題 Pickup 2022
- 2022/12/01 - crowdworks.jp のフロントエンド活動を振り返る 2022
- 2022/10/25 - Vue Fes Japan Online 2022 参加レポート
- 2022/04/19 - 「HTML解体新書」HTMLのこれからと向き合うための本
If you are looking for content older than 1 year, please visit Archives page.